Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
yes, Matan - what you are downloading is the demo, when you buy the game and input your activation code - it turns into the full game.

what didn't you like about the trailer?
Episode 1 - Monsters and Manipulations in the Magical Forest / Re: The Official EP1 Feedback topic
« Last post by matan on August 15, 2009, 05:55:48 pm »
I am downloading the demo of episode 1 right now. At least I think it is the demo, the front page had an icon that just said "Download now". I hope it's not a bug that you're allowing anyone to download it without buying...

In any case I will try the demo and then give my thoughts. I am really excited for a new israeli adventure game to be out but got a little turned off by the trailer. Hope I'll change my mind after playing the demo  :)
We want to hear your opinion, so please say everything you think about the game - bad, good or great!

Just try not to be an internet troll, we're introducing Kronk the troll in Episode 2.

Oded and the Corbomite team.
Pizza Morgana / Merchandise
« Last post by SoundGuy on August 03, 2009, 02:28:53 pm »
Hey

we are considering having a bunch of Pizza Morgana  merchandise items for sale on either CafePress of Zazzle.com and we wanted to hear your thoughts.

stuff like t-shirts,  or pizza morgana delivery bag.

What do you want to see on our store?

Oded
Pizza Morgana / pizza morgana launch set to August 16th
« Last post by Goldfinger on July 27, 2009, 10:44:46 pm »
i dont know about the rest of you. but im biting my nails counting down the seconds to the release of pizza morgana Ep 1, so far, ive only seen good and cool things regarding the first episode of this adventure game

what do you think? wether you played the beta, read the comics, or just read the synopsis on the website
how are you feeling about the upcoming release?
Pizza Morgana Announcements / Pizza Morgana Website Launch
« Last post by SoundGuy on June 05, 2009, 06:20:53 pm »
Hey,

I'm planning on launching the Pizza Morgana website in the next few days!

Stay Tuned!

oded
Pizza Morgana Announcements / Beta Testing Pizza Morgana Episode 1!
« Last post by SoundGuy on April 03, 2009, 12:56:36 pm »
We are slowly opening up the Pizza Morgana beta test for a small number of users.
To apply see this post:

http://corporate.corbomitegames.com/forums/index.php?topic=23.0

Oded
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10